1. Run ZiNET Console from the desktop shortcut or by click the Windows 'Start' menu -> 'All Programs' -> 'ZiNET' -> 'ZiNET Console'
2. Select the required service from the connection list and click Connect or Click or 'Setup'
4. Select Proxy from the Application Menu
5. Enter the proxy information.
- Auto Detect Proxy Settings - This will import proxy information from Internet Explorer or the Operating System.
- Use Custom Proxy Settings - This will use the information entered in the fields below.
- Do Not Use Any Proxy Settings - This will force ZiNET Connect not to use and proxy settings from Internet Explorer or the Operating System.
6. Click Save
- If the fields turn light green the save has been successful
- if the fields turn red the save has failed and you should contact ZiNET Data Solutions support.